Although makeup hides all of your facial flaws and adds more depth and elegance to your face; but at the same time, it also looks a bit unnatural at times. Makeup artists say that heavy makeup overshadows the natural beauty of the face and the innocence of eyes; therefore, products should be chosen wisely and applied carefully. However, you don’t have professionals at home to do your makeup everyday; so is there a way to achieve a head turning makeover with minimum makeup?
Well, Yes! A pair of subtle fake eyelashes can add instant vigor to your lashes, intensity to your eyes, and eventually, beauty to your face. Wearing eyelashes is like accentuating your eyes in a few minutes. But it’s important to wear falsies using the right technique, so that they stay firmly on your eye line and look natural. Read on to discover the easiest, yet the most effective way to apply and remove flirty faux lashes.
· How to put on Bullseye Lashes?
- Step 1: Using an oil free makeup cleanser, cleanse your eye and the area around it.
- Step 2: Apply a coat of mascara to your natural lashes first. This will help curl them out easily.
- Step 3: Using a pair of tweezers, peel the falsies from the package and trim off its ends, as per your need.
- Step 3: Now apply glue to the wide strip of the Bullseye lashes, and using a flat end toothpick spread it out evenly.
- Step 4: Place the fake eyelash onto your eye line, with the help of the tweezers. Always start with the outer corner of the eye and press it down with a cotton ball. Wipe out the excessive glue to secure the strip firmly.
- Step 5: Use the toothpick again to set the individual hair of the lash and curl them outwards. Lastly, give your falsies a final comb with the mascara brush. Mascara blends them with your natural lashes, and doesn’t make them appear exaggerated.
- Step 6: Go ahead and repeat the same process to apply the lash onto the other eye.
Wearing lashes is not the only bothersome task; as taking them off is another challenge. Once used, the lashes become dry and stiff; therefore, should be peeled off gently to avoid any breakage. Following is the most appropriate way to remove Bullseye lashes.
· How to Peel off Bullseye Lashes?
- Step 1: In order to peel off the fake eyelashes from the eyes; users are suggested to go for a mild steam. To do so, boil some water in a pan and pour it into a bowl. Place your head above the bowl and drape a towel over your head.
- Step 2: Using makeup wipes or a cotton swab, stroke the eyelids gently. This will turn out the ends of the fake eyelashes.
- Step 3: Grasp the eyelash’s corner and start pulling it slowly to take it off
- Step 4: Clean your lashes and place them in the Bullseye refillable compact, to use them again later on.
Voila! You are now equipped with the information you need to wear your false lashes and dazzle a party with your sensuous eyes.