1. Kim Kardashian went ~high fashion~ for her sister Kendall Jenner’s birthday party earlier this week and bleached out her brows.
2. Buddy Cara Delevingne is all “SAY WHAT?”
3. Apparently it was just for a photo shoot and not permanent, because just a day later Kimmy turned up with brows intact again.
~phew~ Okay — it all makes sense now. Kim’s bleached brows look is for a photo shoot she was working on!
4. And anyway, Kendall did it first when she walked in Marc Jacobs’ show earlier this year.
it wasn’t Kendall Jenner’s makeup and nude face that got the majority of the post-show press after Marc Jacobs’ runway show. It was her bleached and tinted brows!
Victoria Hunter, of NYC’s Whittemore House Salon, is the one who bleached and tinted all of the models’s, including Kendall’s, eyebrows before the show—and yes, it’s a process best left to the professionals. “It’s not something you do at home, especially if you have really dark eyebrows,” Hunter exclusively tells E! News.
First she bleached the models’ brows, and then tinted them to get the shade just so. “To do it took hours,” Hunter recalled. “We started at midday, and we were going for hours and hours.”
5. Hey! NO brows and better than uni-brow? Who is laughing now?
Cro-Magnon uni-brows #RobertPattinson! Read More at 21 Beauty Regrets That Happen To The Best Of Us Here.