How to apply Fake Eyelashes
Below for expert tips on how to apply your new mod false eyelashes from Andrea.
1. Apply make up as you usually would – foundation etc.
2. Apply a thin line of eyeliner, either pencil or liquid to your top lashes.
3. For a fuller effect coat your own lashes with two coats of mascara.
4. With a steady hand take your Andrea false eyelashes out of the container making sure they are as they should be.
5. Using a close mirror, take each eyelash set out by itself (making sure you have the right and the left eyelash set identified).
6. Make sure it fits, if too long then cut a little off the end.
7. With clean hands, apply a thin coating of eyelash glue supplied across the join.
8. Steadily match these to your natural eyelash line, move quickly if you need too. Hold in place for 10 seconds or and release, they should hold.
9. Apply this to the other set.
10. Once the false eyelashes are applied if there are any gaps simply apply another layer of eyeliner over the top to make them look as natural as possible. If you need to add an extra coat of mascara. Finally enjoy your new lashes! Be sure to take the little tube of eyelash glue with you if possible in case they drop slightly!
To remove, gently pull them off, if they are in good condition they can be used again so simply keep them in a safe place away from water and humidity, somewhere dry.
For additional lash removal instructions, please visit How to Clean Your False Strip Eyelashes After Removal