As a guest blogger, you’ll be able:
- Give readers a fresh perspective on everything beauty, makeup and cosmetic related.
If you’d like to have a guest post featured, please submit your guest post here.
We will decide whether we would like to see an outline of your post. We will email you back and ask for an outline.
If we decide to go ahead and have you write the post, these are the guest post submission guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines for Successful Blogging
1. Content – All content must be written by you, original and never used before anywhere else on the Internet. Please make sure the post is useful. Try to include tips that the readers can use and benefit from immediately and write a catchy headline.
2. Readability – Make your post well formatted and scannable: include headers, sub-headers, use bold text for emphasis or use numbered or bullet pointed lists.
3. Double check – Please edit and proofread your post carefully.
4. Originality – All content must be original and between 600 to 2000 words long.
5. Credits – Add a two sentence credit at the end of the post which begins with your name and can include one link.
6. Formatting – Write the post as a draft post on your blog, then copy and paste the HTML into an email or send it as a .txt attachment. Make sure there aren’t any tags specifying fonts or <span> tags.
7. Topics – Topics must be beauty or beauty related niche related such as makeup, cosmetics, fashion, etc.
8. No affiliate links.
Email it to blog @ falseeyelashes dot com. Be patient. If you’ve done the best job possible and triple checked your blog post so it’s flawless it should be featured here soon upon approval.
After your guest post goes live you should:
1. Promote your blog post to your readers and followers on your blog and other social media accounts.
2. Submit more beauty, makeup and cosmetic related blog posts.